You are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the DeskHoppa Platform. In connection with your use of the DeskHoppa Platform, you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- breach or circumvent any applicable laws or regulations or our terms.
- use the DeskHoppa Platform or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms or in a manner that falsely implies DeskHoppa endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with DeskHoppa;
- copy, store or otherwise access or use any information, including personally identifiable information about any other Member, contained on the DeskHoppa Platform in any way that is inconsistent with DeskHoppa’s terms or that otherwise violates the privacy rights of Members or third parties;
- use the DeskHoppa Platform in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial messages ("spam");
- offer, as a Host, any office space that you do not yourself own or have permission to make available through the DeskHoppa Platform;
- unless DeskHoppa explicitly permits otherwise, book any Listing if you will not actually be using the Host Services yourself;
- contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to a your own booking, Listing, or the Member's use of the DeskHoppa Platform, including, but not limited to, recruiting or otherwise soliciting any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval;
- use the DeskHoppa Platform to request, make or accept a booking independent of the DeskHoppa Platform, to circumvent any Service Fees or for any other reason;
- request, accept or make any payment for Listing Fees outside of the DeskHoppa Platform or DeskHoppa Payments. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you:
- would be in breach of these Terms;
- accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and
- hold DeskHoppa harmless from any liability for such payment;
- discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation, or otherwise engage in any violent, harmful, abusive or disruptive behaviour;
- use, display, mirror or frame the DeskHoppa Platform or Collective Content, or any individual element within the DeskHoppa Platform, DeskHoppa's name, any DeskHoppa trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the DeskHoppa Platform, without DeskHoppa's express written consent;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the DeskHoppa brand in any way, including through unauthorised use of Collective Content, registering and/or using DeskHoppa or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to DeskHoppa domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content;
- use any robots, spider, crawler, scraper or other automated means or processes to access, collect data or other content from or otherwise interact with the DeskHoppa Platform for any purpose;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by DeskHoppa or any of DeskHoppa's providers or any other third party to protect the DeskHoppa Platform;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the DeskHoppa Platform;
- take any action that damages or adversely affects, or could damage or adversely affect the performance or proper functioning of the DeskHoppa Platform;
- export, re-export, import, or transfer the Application except as authorised by United States law, the export control laws of your jurisdiction, and any other applicable laws; or
- violate or infringe anyone else’s rights or otherwise cause harm to anyone.
You acknowledge that DeskHoppa has no obligation to monitor the access to or use of the DeskHoppa Platform by any Member or to review, disable access to, or edit any Member Content, but has the right to do so to
- operate, secure and improve the DeskHoppa Platform (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes);
- ensure Members’ compliance with these Terms;
- comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, law enforcement or other administrative agency or governmental body;
- respond to Member Content that it determines is harmful or objectionable; or
- as otherwise set forth in these Terms. Members agree to cooperate with and assist DeskHoppa in good faith, and to provide DeskHoppa with such information and take such actions as may be reasonably requested by DeskHoppa with respect to any investigation undertaken by DeskHoppa or a representative of DeskHoppa regarding the use or abuse of the DeskHoppa Platform.
If you feel that any Member you interact with, whether online or in person, is acting or has acted inappropriately, including but not limited to anyone who
- engages in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behaviour,
- you suspect of stealing from you, or
- engages in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and then to DeskHoppa by contacting us with your police station and report number (if available). You agree that any report you make will not obligate us to take any action (beyond that required by law, if any).